Jarrow Formulas, Red Yeast Rice + Nattokinase, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
Jarrow Formulas Red Yeast Rice + Nattokinase is designed to support cardiovascular health and circulation. Jarrow Formulas Nattokinase is made via fermentation by Bacillus subtilis natto and then purified. Red Yeast Rice is fermented by the yeast Monascus purpureus. Jarrow Formulas uses Red Yeast Rice that is carefully fermented to avoid the presence of the natural byproduct citrinin. Each two capsules supply 2,000 Fibrinolytic Units of activity from nattokinase to promote the breakdown (hydrolysis) of fibrin and support healthy circulation in conjunction with 1,200 mg Red Yeast Rice extract.
Take 2 capsules per day with a meal or a glass of water or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive. Note: If you have a medical condition (especially bleeding disorders), are under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially either blood-thinning or blood-clotting medications), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus)||1200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|