- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Clinically Tested Ingredients
- Supports Immune Resistance and Balance
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
ResistImmune joins EpiCor and Andrographis AP-Bio (formerly known as KalmCold), two clinically tested ingredients, with Elderberry extract and herbs traditionally combined to balance the immune system while supporting immune resistance and wellness. This formula can be taken long term as directed above for general immune health and in the face of immune challenges.
Usage: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day between meals on an empty stomach. Andrographis has been tested clinically for up to three months continuous usage. After three months usage, it is recommended to take a one month break.
Magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Contains: Naturally occurring sulfites from the fermentate.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially if taking anticoagulants/blood thinners, hypotensives or immuno-suppressants), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|EpiCor Dried Fermentate (made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||500 mg||*|
|Astragalus Extract (Astragalus membranaceus) (4:1) (root)||250 mg||*|
|Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra L.) (10:1) (fruit)||250 mg||*|
|Andrographis AP-Bio (Andrographis paniculata) (leaves)||200 mg||*|
|Scutellariae baicalensis (4:1) (root)||200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|