- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Now in Convenient Stick Packets
- Room Temperature Stable
- Provides Enhanced Support to the Intestinal Tract
- Probiotic Supplement
- 5 Billion Per Packet
- Jarrow Formulas Puts the "Pro" in Probiotics
Saccharomyces Boulardii is a probiotic yeast strain that survives passage through stomach acid and delivers its benefits to the intestinal tract. This strain helps protect and maintain a normal intestinal microflora, which in turn helps support intestinal health and immune response. It also works to restore the normal intestinal microflora when possible disruptions may occur, such as, during the intake of certain medications and during travel.
Take 1 packet 1 or 2 times per day with water or unheated liquids such as juices. Or take as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. May be taken with food or on an empty stomach. For immune compromised individuals and children, please consult your healthcare professional before taking this product.
Erythritol, natural flavor, vitamin C, rebiana extract and sorbitan monostearate.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Saccharomyces Boulardii does not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature. Refrigeration will, however, extend the shelf life. Avoid temperatures above 77ºF (25ºC).
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet|
|Serving Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Saccharomyces boulardii (a S. cerevisiae strain)||5 Billion Viable Cells†||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
† 5 billion viable cells at time of consumption, under recommended storage conditions and within Best Used Before Date.