Jarrow Formulas, Skin L&P, Lightens and Protects, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Jarrow Skin Health System
- Clinically Tested Ingredients
- Supports Smooth and Luminous Skin
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Kohjin Glutathione
Jarrow Formulas Skin L&P combines the best of nutritional and herbal support for skin health. Glutathione is one of the body's most important protective agents for both skin and liver and plays an important role in regulating melanin activation in response to sunlight. It has been clinically tested for supporting skin tone. Tocotrienols and astaxanthin have been studied in human subjects for supporting skin health and tone. Olive fruit extract and ALA have been shown to promote intracellular glutathione levels in the skin. Vitamin C supports the antioxidant status of skin.
Take 2 capsules per day divided between two meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, and cellulose. Capsule consists of gelatin and titanium dioxide.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||100 mg||167%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||*|
|Tocotrienols (as d-alpha, -beta, -gamma and -delta) (Tocomin Palm Tocotrienol-Tocopherol Complex)||40 mg||*|
|Hytolive Olive Fruit Extract (Olea europaea)||100 mg||*|
|Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis)||2 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|