- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Jarrow Formulas, Venous Optimizer, 90 Tablets23 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: JRW-29026
- UPC Code: 790011290261
- Package Quantity: 90 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 4.3 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Supports Venous Integrity and Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
- Easy Solv
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
- Indena - Science is Our Nature
Venous Optimizer is a synergistic combination of phytochemicals and vitamin C to support vascular integrity and decrease capillary permeability.
- DiosVein contains Diosmin, a naturally occurring flavonoid glycoside that supports venous integrity and lymphatic flow. Diosmin supports microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels.
- Hesperidin is a citrus bioflavonoid that helps strengthen blood vessels and enhances the integrity of collagen.
- Butcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) promotes venous tonicity, capillary integrity and may assist circulation in the legs.
- LeucoSelect Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and blood vessels in the eyes.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) has been indicated to have a positive effect on capillary permeability.
Usage: Take 2 tablets per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and a food grade coating.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Butcher's Broom 4:1 Extract (Ruscus aculeatus) (root)||150 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (95% polyphenols) (Vitis vinifera; LeucoSelect)||100 mg||*|
|Horse Chestnut 6:1 Extract (min. 20% aescin) (Aesculus hippocastanum L.)||100 mg||*|
|Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis)||50 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
After using this for a few weeks I noticed better circulation and my vericose veins were fading. Also helps with my eyesight.
I heard about this product through a magazine article and decided to try it. They were right...within a few weeks my spider veins have begun to lighten and disappear. I have added extra Vitamin C with bioflavonoids and plums to my diet, which I read also help with the problem. But it is definitely working a miracle on my legs!