- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Supports Venous Integrity and Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
- Easy Solv
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
- Indena - Science is Our Nature
Venous Optimizer is a synergistic combination of phytochemicals and vitamin C to support vascular integrity and decrease capillary permeability.
- DiosVein contains Diosmin, a naturally occurring flavonoid glycoside that supports venous integrity and lymphatic flow. Diosmin supports microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels.
- Hesperidin is a citrus bioflavonoid that helps strengthen blood vessels and enhances the integrity of collagen.
- Butcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) promotes venous tonicity, capillary integrity and may assist circulation in the legs.
- LeucoSelect Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and blood vessels in the eyes.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) has been indicated to have a positive effect on capillary permeability.
Usage: Take 2 tablets per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and a food grade coating.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Butcher's Broom 4:1 Extract (Ruscus aculeatus) (root)||150 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (95% polyphenols) (Vitis vinifera; LeucoSelect)||100 mg||*|
|Horse Chestnut 6:1 Extract (min. 20% aescin) (Aesculus hippocastanum L.)||100 mg||*|
|Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis)||50 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
I heard about this product through a magazine article and decided to try it. They were right...within a few weeks my spider veins have begun to lighten and disappear. I have added extra Vitamin C with bioflavonoids and plums to my diet, which I read also help with the problem. But it is definitely working a miracle on my legs!
After using this for a few weeks I noticed better circulation and my vericose veins were fading. Also helps with my eyesight.
Seems to help blood pressure
Posted by 4836685767115956860 on Jul 02, 2016
I've used this product for only 20 days. Not too much change to leg veins, but seems to help circulation and blood pressure. I've also using Nature's Way leg veins (2 a day) and have gone through a bottle of Force of Nature varicose vein control (used a whole bottle over a few months). Not much change. I will keep trying. Heard it might take 4 months for results. Will try to update. ........been almost 2 months of use. No change to leg veins.
This seems to work
Posted by healthynut on Feb 14, 2016
Appears to have helped/resolved issues relating to ongoing circulation issues in my lower body. From re-occurring issues on a weekly basis to no symptoms for almost a month, I am very happy with this product. If you have issues with hemorrhoids, I would highly recommend this product. As a side note, when I first began this product I did have a moderate flare-up so I took 4-6 tablets per day for a week (as recommended by various online sites I visited discussing dosage). Since it has resolved (which occurred ~4 days after beginning the tablets) I have decreased my intake to 2-3 tablets per day. I do bite into the tablets to help with swallowing- they are rather large. There isn't an awful taste or anything.
Posted by 5558615151970291496 on Mar 12, 2014
Great in combination with Enzymatic Therapy, Hem-Care!
Posted by oldgirl65 on Jun 25, 2013
I have a degree of peripheral neuropathy, affecting toes/fingers. After two weeks on this formula there was a marked improvement, particularly in toes, which in cold were a dark purple. Now I can also walk distances (2 km +) without my toes and half of my feet going numb, which also caused pain in the ankles. On my second bottle, will keep taking it, would recommend to anyone with poor circulation.
Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Mar 20, 2013
I have Graves disease and my eyes get red sometimes. I've found that this product really helps. It seems like it might improve circulation as well. I'm not sure if it has any lasting effect. For my eyes, it doesn't last more than a day or so. It is generally a pleasant product to take and seems to have a positive effect. Will repurchase.