Categories Health Topics Condition Specific Formulas
Categories Health Topics Women's Health Varicose, Vein Care Diosmin (Sweet Orange) Hesperidin Complex
Jarrow Formulas, Venous Optimizer, 90 Tablets
- Supports Venous Integrity and Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
- Easy Solv
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
- Indena - Science is Our Nature
Venous Optimizer is a synergistic combination of phytochemicals and vitamin C to support vascular integrity and decrease capillary permeability.
- DiosVein contains Diosmin, a naturally occurring flavonoid glycoside that supports venous integrity and lymphatic flow. Diosmin supports microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels.
- Hesperidin is a citrus bioflavonoid that helps strengthen blood vessels and enhances the integrity of collagen.
- Butcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) promotes venous tonicity, capillary integrity and may assist circulation in the legs.
- LeucoSelect Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and blood vessels in the eyes.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) has been indicated to have a positive effect on capillary permeability.
Usage: Take 2 tablets per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and a food grade coating.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Butcher's Broom 4:1 Extract (Ruscus aculeatus) (root)||150 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (95% polyphenols) (Vitis vinifera; LeucoSelect)||100 mg||*|
|Horse Chestnut 6:1 Extract (min. 20% aescin) (Aesculus hippocastanum L.)||100 mg||*|
|Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis)||50 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|