- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Supports Visual Function
- Dietary Supplement
Vision Optimizer supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant carotenoids for the macula of the eyes. Dark green, leafy vegetables include significant amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce age-related increase in the lens' density.
- New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants that reduce eye fatigue and promote eye comfort.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes' lenses.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that supports lens architecture.
Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and cellulose. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or being treated for glucose control), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for glucose control), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||16 IU||53%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)||12 mg||800%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||100 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||12 mg||600%|
|Selenium (as methylselenocysteine)||10 mcg||14%|
|Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) (20% polyphenols) (fruit)||100 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol||100 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (95% Polyphenols)||100 mg||*|
|Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) (leaf)||100 mg||*|
|Lutein (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||10 mg||*|
|Zeaxanthin (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||2 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Have been using this product for about 2 years. I used to have significant light sensitivity to daytime sun and night time car lights. My eyes used to hurt when they were exposed to bright lights-I had to put on sunglasses before going outside since I could barely keep my eyes open. My eyes were also dry and burned with exposure to bright lights. I highly recommend this product as well as Nordic Naturals fish oil capsules if you are experiencing similar problems, which were obviously related to nutritional deficiencies which are corrected by this formula. At times I have run out of this formula, and the aforementioned problems begin to return. So now I make sure I don't run out of it. Also highly recommend the iherb website, since they provide quick efficient delivery and better prices than my local stores.
I researched on the internet to find out what supplements were recommended for eye health and eye floaters. This particular product contains a lot of those nutrients said to really benefit the eyes, like taurine, ginkgo, ALA, and lutein. Pleased with this so far.
It's keeping my macular degeneration stable.
Posted by Reviewer2678635 on Oct 27, 2016
Checked it with the opthalmologist and he approved.
Really Didn't Notice a Difference
Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014
Perhaps one bottle is not enough but I really didn't feel like this made any significant improvement or even a noticeable one for that matter. Not sure there is any value in this supplement at this point.
Posted by Reviewer1873684 on Nov 29, 2014
Take these for my serous retinopathy and feel I need to continue with them as if I run out my sight worsens.
Posted by 5441187296382556221 on Aug 21, 2014
Also good except....
Posted by Reviewer2558127 on Jul 23, 2014
Good product as always but because there is now now paper invoice in the packet I was charged Euro 36.91 for the complete order by the Irish customs! Also no response to my emails!