Jarrow Formulas, Vision Optimizer, 90 Capsules39 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: JRW-29003
- UPC Code: 790011290032
- Package Quantity: 90 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Supports Visual Function
- Dietary Supplement
Vision Optimizer supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant carotenoids for the macula of the eyes. Dark green, leafy vegetables include significant amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce age-related increase in the lens' density.
- New Zealand Black Currant Extract (Ribes nigrum) contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants that reduce eye fatigue and promote eye comfort.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes' lenses.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract promotes circulation and contains potent free radical scavenging flavonoids known as ginkgoflavonglycosides.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that protects lens architecture.
Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and cellulose. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or being treated for glucose control), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for glucose control), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||16 IU||53%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)||12 mg||800%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||100 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||12 mg||600%|
|Selenium (as methylselenocysteine)||10 mcg||14%|
|Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) (20% polyphenols) (fruit)||100 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol||100 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (95% polyphenols)||100 mg||*|
|Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) (leaf)||100 mg||*|
|Lutein (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||10 mg||*|
|Zeaxanthin (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)||2 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have worn reading glasses for years, but within a month of using Vision Optimizer, in conjuction with Eye Factors, I rarely use my glasses. It was a significant improvement.
it worked for me.....my eyes usually sored after work, and the sore-free feeling is real ! 2 pills a day does not work for me, follow the instruction, 3 pills a day !