Jason Natural, Hand Soap, Soothing Aloe Vera, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Pioneer Since 1959
- Pure Natural
- Hydrates with Natural Aloe Vera
- Nourishes with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5
- No: Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates or Phthalates
- New Look-Same Great Formula
This botanical wash gently cleanses and safely nourishes your skin with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5. Our natural blend of soothing Aloe Vera, Sunflower Seed and Wheat Germ Oils provides lipid relief to smooth and hydrate your skin.
Born in 1959, Jason was one of the first to offer natural products without harsh chemicals. For over 50 years, we have delivered wholesome, no-nonsense, natural products that happen to really work. Our products don't contain petrolatum, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates, parabens or phthalates. And we never test our formulas on animals. We invite you to try our entire line of safe, effective, body-loving products.
Pump soap into hands. Wash hands as usual. Rinse thoroughly.
Aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, glycerin, calendula officinalis flower extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, spirulina maxima extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, allantoin, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, lauryl glucoside, stearyl citrate, sodium sulfate, sodium chloride, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, fragrance (parfum).
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Not ok with me
Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012
I prefer tea tree.
Posted by Reviewer1275371 on Jan 02, 2008
great because it has nothing added I don't want.
The only facial wash we trust
Posted by Reviewer1699181 on Jun 05, 2010
I've been trying different brands for the past decade. This is the only facial wash that won't dry out my skin. I have very, very sensitive skin and the skin on my nose always peels off in winter by using other facial wash. The is the ONLY wash that cures my problem.
Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012
Cheap, good, and seems allergy friendly. Practical at work, and does not dry out the skin.