- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Pioneer Since 1959
- Tear Free
- No Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates
- New Look Same Great Formula
Kids Only! Tropical Twist Bath and Shower Gel is a fun and fruity way for little ones to get clean with a yummy pineapple scent. Infused with all-natural Citrus Oils. Aloe Vera Gel, Lavender and Vitamin B5, even the most delicate and sensitive skin is nourished and soothed with every wash. And the tear free suds are so mild, they're like rinsing with water. When it comes to gentle but effective cleaning, Tropical Twist Bath Gel doesn't monkey around.
Born in 1959, Jason was one of the first to offer natural products without harsh chemicals. For over 50 years, Jason has delivered wholesome no-nonsense, natural products that really work. Our formulas do not contain petrolatum, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates, parabens or phthalates. And we never test on animals. We welcome you to try our entire line of safe, effective body-loving products for the whole family.
It's good clean fun! Wet hands, squeeze a burst into your palm. Lather up. Rinse clean.
Water (aqua), cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, juniperus communis fruit oil, arnica montana flower extract*, calendula officinalis flower extract*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, panthenol, vanillin, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, benzyl alcohol limonene, linalool .
*Certified organic ingredient
Caution: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Use under adult supervision. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult a physician.