- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Natural Pioneer Since 1959
- Wheat and Gluten Free
- Sulfate, Fluoride and Saccharin Free
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
Jason Kids Only! Toothpaste delivers fun fruity freshness and an easy to squeeze tube. Delicious Natural Orange flavor keeps the kids coming back for more. Calcium Carbonate keeps teeth clean and healthy.
Indication: Aids in the prevention of cavities.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6: Use a pea sized amount.
Children under 2: Consult a dentist or physician.
Glycerin, aqua (water), silica, xylitol, xanthan gum, aloe barbadensis leaf juice(1), calendula officinalis flower extract, calcium carbonate, panthenol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, flavor(2).
(1)Certified Organic Ingredient
Children use under adult supervision. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
My son loves this toothpaste, great flavor and gets his teeth super clean. Always get a great check up with the dentist, he's used this for two years now.
My kids love it very much
Posted by 5558986187705292021 on Nov 30, 2016
The price is reasonable and my kids love it very much.
Best ttothpaste for my children
Posted by 5761882897902717479 on Jun 17, 2016
my kids love this
Posted by 5401714814446548092 on May 03, 2016
my 8 yr old son loves this toothpaste
Posted by 5164540385146062116 on Jan 01, 2016