Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Sunscreens SPF 30-45
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Sunscreens
Jason Natural, Sun, Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 30, 4 oz (113 g)
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Reef Safe
- Broad Spectrum
- No: Parabens, SLS, Petrolatum, Artificial Colors or Phthalates
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months, ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
|Zinc Oxide 14.5%||Sunscreen|
|Titanium Dioxide 2.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients Aqua (water), caprylic / capric triglyceride, dimethicone, ethylhexyl palmitate, sorbitan sesquioleate, glycerin, glyceryl isostearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil(¹), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil(¹), polyglyceryl-3 ricinoleate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice(¹), calendula officinalis flower extract(¹), camellia sinensis leaf extract(¹), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract(¹), magnesium sulfate, silica, sodium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, polyhydroxystearic acid
(¹)Certified Organic Ingredient
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: Protect this product from excess heat and direct sun.