Jason Natural, Moisturizing Shampoo, Plumeria & Sea Kelp, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pure, Natural & Organic
- For Dry or Damaged Hair
- Naturally Replenishes Moisture
- No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
- Paraben Free
Provides an intense dose of moisture to instantly hydrate hair, leaving it nourished and healthy. Sea Kelp and Plumeria fortify the hair delivering superior shine and manageability, while reducing frizz and spit ends. Restores brilliance to dry and dull hair.
Gently message Shampoo into hair and scalp to achieve a moisturizing lather. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, follow with Jason Plumeria & Sea Kelp Moisturizing Conditioner.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.
Aqua (purified water), disodium cocoamphodiacetate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, di-steareth-75 IPDI, panthenol (vit. B5), macrocystis pyrifera(sea kelp) extract, plumeria acutifolia (plumeria) flower extract, biotin (vit. H), algae extract, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, polysorbate 20, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, acrylates copolymer, citric acid, betaine, glycol stearate, polyquaternium-44, cetrimonium chloride, sodium PCA, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, fragrance oil blend.
- No sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates
- Paraben free
- No animal by-products or animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was pretty happy with my purchase until I found that 'emulsified wax' was one of the ingredients. Wax is very bad for your hair even though it is technically safe. It can build up and cause hair loss. I am very dissapointed in Jason Natural for this. I buy many of their products and cannot believe that they decided to use it.