Jason Natural, Sun, Sport Sunscreen, SPF 45, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.73|
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Non Greasy
- Broad Spectrum SPF 45
- No Parabens, SLS, Petrolatum, Artificial Colors or Phthalates
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months, ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%||Sunscreen|
|Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Titanium Dioxide 2.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, VP/hexadecene copolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice¹, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, cetearyl olivate, citric acid, polysorbate 60, silica, sodium stearoyl glutamate, sorbitan olivate, tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, fragrance (parfum)
¹Certified Organic Ingredient
jason sports sunscreen
very bad, I'll never buy again
Posted by 5661222414238451437 on Jan 20, 2017
I gleam in a most unflattering manner after putting this on, and that's even before I start sweating. It also got rather watery - not sure if it's because of the heat - so it was easy to spread (sometimes TOO easy).
Posted by 5028671401847974000 on Jan 11, 2017
i will order egain
Out of the several Jason sunscreens I've tried, this is the best
Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Jan 02, 2017
Some of the other natural sunscreens are too thick, and some too runny. This one has the best consistency I've found, is easy to spread on the body, and effective on the face (which I use daily due to the harsh NZ sun). Highly recommend this product.
very bad, I'll never buy again
Smells like banana, very very oily, not good at all to ee applied on face.. even for body it's too greasy although they mention that it's not greasy 😏