- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Natural Pioneer Since 1959
- Pure Natural- Sun
- Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- No: Parabens or Phthalates
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months, ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: Protect this product from excess heat and direct sun.
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%||Sunscreen|
|Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Titanium Dioxide 2.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, VP/hexadecene copolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice(¹), camellia sinensis leaf extract(¹), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, cetearyl olivate, polysorbate 60, silica, sodium stearoyl glutamate, sorbitan olivate, tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum, alcohol(¹), benzyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, fragrance (parfum)
(¹) Certified Organic Ingredient
Despite describing itself natural sunscreen, there's a few toxic chemical ingredients used in the formula. After learning this I can't really use the cream anymore, and remember getting some irritation reactions especially when applied to the face. Better go with Aubrey Organics or Badger sunscreens since they have much better safety scores.
I have been testing this product for a year with my family. It is ok for everyone, including my little son - he's got an extra sensitive and reactive skin. But since I'm trying not to stay myself or keep my nearest in the sun for more than 15 minutes, especially close to noon, I couldn't say that SPF45 really works or means something. I decided to write a review after yesterday's crush test: I had to spend 5 hours under the midday sun without tent/umbrella/protective clothing, and applied this sunscreen hoping for nothing. In the evening it was only myself who didn't have any trace of tanning and, which is more important, irritation. I'm satisfied and will buy it once again.
Posted by 5038112311063826465 on Oct 28, 2016
This is the worst sun screen I've ever try!! It has a bad smell + when you open it first its oil then become creme
Works well and easy to use
Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Sep 16, 2016
Some sunscreens are sticky and hard to apply. This one is safe, creamy and smells great. It works really well too.
Posted by 5031968005903163484 on Sep 04, 2016
i hate the scent in this product. i could not use it on my face or near my face - very icky
Posted by 5119217838581447245 on Aug 09, 2016
The texture is fine, not greasy and effective sunscreen, but personally I don't like the smell. It's a sweet smell like vanilla or caramel. The smell is strong when I put on whole body... I would love it if it's Not scented.