Johnson & Johnson, Baby Creamy Oil, Cocoa & Shea Butter, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Mildness Clinically Proven
- Non-Greasy Rich, Creamy Texture
- Moms Trust Johnson’s Always Mild & Gentle
We love babies. And we understand how to moisturize and help protect baby soft skin. That’s why our creamy oil, enriched with cocoa and shea butter, combines rich emollients with Johnson’s Baby Oil to provide long-lasting moisturization. Our indulgent, non-greasy creamy oil absorbs quickly and leaves nothing but softness behind on the skin. Its sweet yet subtle fragrance will delight your senses.
Smooth over entire body for baby soft skin.
Water, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, cocoglycerides, glycine soja (soybean) oil, dimethicone, zea mays (corn) starch, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, potassium cetyl phosphate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, fragrance, methylparaben, mineral oil, tetrasodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) sea butter, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, sodium hydroxide, propylparaben, ethylparaben, glyceryl oleate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), yellow 5, yellow 6, red 40, blue 1.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid use in eye area.
Do not use if quality seal is broken.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Johnson creamy oil
Posted by 4757686967226176766 on Feb 18, 2016
Love this stuff. Can't seem to find it locally in stores so I ordered it with free shipping from iherb.
sweet cream oil
Posted by 4676272572271729765 on Oct 29, 2015
Posted by 4952172041691746774 on Nov 03, 2014
Great smell! Leaves the skin supet smooth
Okay, but the pungent smell
Posted by 5463294567297124093 on Mar 19, 2014
The smell is too sharp for such a baby cream is not suitable