- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Johnson & Johnson, Baby Powder, Medicated, 15 oz (425 g)5 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Product Code: JNJ-03072
- UPC Code: 381370030720
- Package Quantity: 15 oz (425 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3 x 7 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Clinically Proven Mildness
- Zinc Oxide Skin Protectant
- 3 Way Action Protects, Treats & Soothes Irritated Skin
- Pure Cornstarch
We Love Babies. And we understand how to help preserve and protect baby soft skin. That’s why Johnson’s Baby Powder Medicated with zinc oxide helps treat and soothe rashes and minor skin irritations. Our hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested formula is made with pure cornstarch and clinically proven to be gentle and mild on the skin.
- Help treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply powder liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Apply powder close to the body away from child’s face. Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area.
|Zinc Oxide (10%)||Skin Protectant|
Inactive Ingredients: Zea mays (corn) starch, fragrance (aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl (Vitamin E))
For external use only. Keep away from face and mouth to avoid inhalation which can cause breathing problems. When using this product – do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if-condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if quality seal is broken.
- Avoid contact with open flame.
- Close tightly after use.
- Store at room temperature.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I never used powders before, but i decided to try. It's just wonderful, no diaper rush, washes so easily !! I recommend !!
Smells wonderful and made from cornstarch. But becareful when applying on armpits because it easily gets smeared on dark clothes.