Johnson & Johnson, Baby Powder, Medicated, 15 oz (425 g)
- Clinically Proven Mildness
- Zinc Oxide Skin Protectant
- 3 Way Action Protects, Treats & Soothes Irritated Skin
- Pure Cornstarch
We Love Babies. And we understand how to help preserve and protect baby soft skin. That’s why Johnson’s Baby Powder Medicated with zinc oxide helps treat and soothe rashes and minor skin irritations. Our hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested formula is made with pure cornstarch and clinically proven to be gentle and mild on the skin.
- Help treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply powder liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Apply powder close to the body away from child’s face. Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area.
|Zinc Oxide (10%)||Skin Protectant|
Inactive Ingredients: Zea mays (corn) starch, fragrance (aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl (Vitamin E))
For external use only. Keep away from face and mouth to avoid inhalation which can cause breathing problems. When using this product – do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if-condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if quality seal is broken.
- Avoid contact with open flame.
- Close tightly after use.
- Store at room temperature.