Just A Bean Organic Coffee, Light Roast, Whole Bean, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)18 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Product Code: JAB-00886
- UPC Code: 898220008865
- Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 4 x 6.8 in, 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- USDA Organic
- Smooth, Velvety & Creamy
Nestled in the foothills of Southern California, Sierra Madre Coffee and Tea Company is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality, gourmet coffees available. We have teamed up with an award-winning, carbon-neutral roasting company in the Pacific Northwest to roast our premium line of coffee. Our Just a Bean coffees are created solely for your enjoyment; and each batch is micro-roasted with the utmost care and consistency to preserve its lush, rich flavor profile -- for that perfect cup of coffee.
About Our Micro-Roaster
- In business for 16 Years!
- Award winning! Winner of both the Roaster of The Year and the SCAA Sustainability award!
- Coffee beans are sourced directly from farmers!
- Carbon Neutral since 2008!
- Coffee beans are hand roasted in small-batch drum roasters, customized to provide extremely high levels of quality control!
- SCAA Certified Q-grade Purchaser ensuring that only top-level, specialty coffees are used!
- Roasting Facility is Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth!
"Just a Perfect Brew" Suggestions
The Brewing Device: Make sure that your brewing device is thoroughly cleaned prior to each use.
The Water: Always use cold, pure (filtered) or bottled water.
The Coffee to Water Ratio: Start with 1 or 2 tablespoons of our freshly ground coffee to every 6 ounces of cold, pure or bottled water. Please feel free to adjust, to suit your individual taste.
The Brewing Temperature: Ensure you are using a brewing device that reaches temperatures between 195 - 205 degrees Fahrenheit, in order to maximize our coffee's complete flavor profile.
The Brewing Time: Brewing time will vary and is dependent on the type of brewing devise used.
Brewed Coffee Should Be Enjoyed Immediately!
Brewed coffee begins to lose its optimal taste after brewing, so only brew as much coffee as you want to drink right away.
100% premium, micro-roasted, organic, arabica coffee beans
iHerb Customer Reviews