- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Freeze-Dried Pears, Apples, Peaches, Bananas, Strawberries and Red Grapes
- 100% Natural
- Crunchy & Delicious
- A Fruit Picnic in Every Bag!
- From the Heart of Nature!
- Just 50 Calories
- Absolutely Nothing Added—Just Fruit!
- Just Tomatoes, Etc! Family Owned & Operated Since 1985
Freeze-dried pears, apples, peaches, bananas, strawberries and red grapes.
No additives, preservatives or sweeteners.
Naturally gluten, dairy, wheat and nut free.
Close securely to maintain crispness.
Filled by weight not volume. Some settling will occur.
|Serving Size: 0.5 oz|
|Servings per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||13 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
so so sweet organic natural peach rings product full of the power of nature . all my family like it . sure i will order many more
delicious and low calorie snack. The fruit salad tastes much better, than the same fruits of this brand, but separetely. I was a bit upset with the taste of Just strawberries, but the salad is much better.
Posted by 5553106953982698295 on Dec 01, 2016
Really good, highly recommend!
Hmm just OK
Posted by 5441351296766052212 on Nov 30, 2016
High salt, small serve. I will stick with fresh fruit next time
Sweet petite treat
Posted by 5316779357321285633 on Aug 02, 2016
A great snack that gives you a 'sweet' hit but completely made with fruit, and low calorie
Posted by 5719387240387465790 on Apr 23, 2016
They r a little tart but they are crunchy. The package is a bit small and the fruit is very small. But it's ok as a snack