Kank-a, Mouth Pain Liquid, Professional Strength, .33 fl oz (9.75 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.14 lbs (0.06kg)
- Product Code: KKA-20391
- UPC Code: 041388203911
- Package Quantity: .33 fl oz (9.75 ml)
- Dimensions: 1 x 3 x 4.9 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
- Oral Anesthetic
- Maximum Pain Relief
- Forms Protective Coating
- For Sores Inside the Mouth
- Canker Sores
- Denture Abrasions
- Brace Irritation
- ADA Accepted (America Dental Association)
- Convenient Control-Tip Applicator
- For the temporary relief of pain due to canker sores, minor irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances, or minor injury of the mouth or gums
The ADA's Aceeptance of Kank-A is based on its effectiveness for temporary relief of pain due to mouth sores, when used as directed.
- To assure formation of a long-lasting film coating, dry affected area and apply medication undiluted with applicator
- Allow a few seconds for coating to form
- Use up to 4 times daily, or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
For oral use only.
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other “caine” anesthetics.
When using this product
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not purchase if package has been opened
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Cap tightly after use to avoid evaporation
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Avoid contact with clothing and household/furniture surfaces to prevent possible staining
- This is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual only
|Benzocaine 20.0% (w/w)||Oral anesthetic/analgesic|