Kashi, 7 Whole Grain Flakes Cereal, 12.6 oz (357 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Seven Whole Grain Company
- Made with Organic Wheat
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 31 g Whole Grains
- 6 g Fiber
- Certified Organic by QAI
- 80% Organic Ingredients
- Whole Grain - 31 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Dive into the crispy, whole grain & sesame goodness of our hearty flakes and start the day off right with a simple and fulfilling cereal. Seven whole grains are better than one!
Since 1984, Kashi has cared about making foods with the health of people and planet in mind. We've stayed true to our seven whole grain roots and remain passionate about providing a progressive and holistic approach to nutrition.
Now we're taking our mission a step further. Today, only 1% of U.S. cropland is organic and around 70% of packaged foods contain GMOs (genetically modified organisms). At Kashi, we want to do our part in creating a more balanced food system. We're still small at heart, but big enough now to make a meaningful impact.
Our commitment: By the end of 2015 over half our food will be Non-GMO Project Verified.*
But we won't stop there. We'll continue to increase the use of organic and non-GMO ingredients where possible while making sure to continue to provide the positive nutrition you expect from us.
Why 2015? There simply aren't enough non-GMO and organic ingredients, and it takes time to partner with farmers to convert conventional farms. Once we obtain these ingredients, we need to make sure the nutrition and taste of the food are consistent with the high quality you expect from us.
Maple Banana Flax Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups Kashi 7 Whole Grain Flakes cereal (crushed to 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 bananas)
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In medium bowl combine whole wheat flour, Kashi 7 Whole Grain Flakes cereal, flaxseeds, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl combine bananas, buttermilk, maple syrup, oil and vanilla. Add eggs, beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring until just combined. Stir in walnuts (if desired). Portion evenly into twelve 1 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray or lined with foil bake cups.
- Bake at 400ºF for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
Kashi Seven Whole Grain Blend (whole: organic hard red wheat, oats, brown rice, triticale, rye, barley, buckwheat), organic long grain rice, organic evaporated cane juice, organic wheat bran, oat fiber, barley malt extract, oat fiber, brown rice syrup, salt, sesame seeds.
Contains wheat ingredients.
Content may settle.
Product sold by weight not volume.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (50 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|Soluble Fiber||0 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||6 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Number of Servings: 12 Muffins|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Carbohydrate||32 g||Fiber||4 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews