Kashi, 7 Whole Grain Puffs, 7.5 oz. (213 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Kashi8 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.49 lbs (0.68 kg)
- Product Code: KSH-02345
- UPC Code: 018627023456
- Package Quantity: 7.5 oz. (213 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 7 x 9.4 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- The Seven Whole Grain Company
- Crunchy Cereal Puffs made from 7 Whole Grains and Sesame
- 0 g Sugar
7 Whole Grains Are Better Than 1
Our mission to help people enjoy healthier foods was sparked by our passion for whole grain nutrition. After mixing grains and seeds for months, we chose our unique blend of Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame which continues to inspire nearly every food we make.
Just as it's important to have a variety of fruits and vegetables in your diet, it is beneficial to eat a variety of whole grains. That's why we have seven instead of one. Together, Kashi's nutrient-packed seven whole grains and sesame seeds provide plant protein, fiber and an assortment of vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients not found in single-grain foods.
Research also shows that people who eat whole grain tend to have a healthier heart and body mass index, stay more satisfied throughout the day, and get more physical activity. Whole grains truly are one of nature's premier superfoods that help you feel your best.
Our seven whole grains also provide a variety of colors, textures, shapes and flavors for pure eating enjoyment. We believe food that is good for you should taste good, too!
Kashi blends pure, basic ingredients like a haiku joins simple words and phrases. Both draw from nature to create deep, meaningful experiences that warm our hearts and feed our souls.
- Buckwheat Hearty in flavor and a good source of fiber, buckwheat is actually a seed-like fruit, closely related to rhubarb.
- Triticale A natural cross between durum wheat and rye, this unique grain is higher in protein and more robust than its parents.
- Rye A staple grain made popular in medieval times, rye was chosen for its distinct flavor when combined with other whole grains.
- Hard Red Winter Wheat A hardy winter crop, this wheat berry is naturally higher in protein and gluten than traditional durum wheat.
- Barley Sweet and nutty in flavor, barley was considered "strength" food among early gladiators and is also a terrific source of soluble fiber.
- Oats Naturally sweet and prized as a great source of soluble fiber
- Long Grain Brown Rice Has a delicate flavor and five times the fiber of white rice
- Sesame Widely popular and tasty seeds, rich in minerals & healthful polyunsaturated fats
Kashi Seven Whole Grain & Sesame blend (Whole Hard Red Winter Wheat, Whole Long Grain Brown Rice, Whole Oats, Whole Barley, Whole Triticale, Whole Rye, Whole Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds).
Contains Wheat Ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 cup (19 g/.67 oz.)|
|Servings Per Container: 11|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 %|
|Potassium||60 mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5 %|
|Soluble Fiber||0.6 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||0.6 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Les than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 - Carbohydrate 4 - Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
Since I am following Dr. John McDougall's grain-based diet (with astonishingly great results!) I have investigated all of the very best whole grains. Bob's Red Mill, for example, has lots of good ones, as does Arrowhead. For an all-around, balanced, high nutritional quality product that is really delicious, this product beats all. Try it.
I do not buy this product any more. NOT organic. I trust big companies less and less.