Kashi, Soft-Baked Cookies, Oatmeal Dark Chocolate, 8.5 oz (240 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- The Seven Whole Grain Company
- 12 g Whole Grains
- All Natural
- Whole Grain 12g or More per Serving
- Eat 48g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Give in to Cookie Cravings! Natural Goodies and Whole Grains Baked Together for Pure Cookie Bliss. You'll be Sure to Treasure Each and Every Bite!
Our Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Kashi Soft-Baked Cookies
- Plenty of rich, indulgent dark chocolate chips.
- 7 Whole Grains Our unique combination - for soft-baked, natural goodness.
- Naturally Sweetened Rolled oats and wildflower honey for a touch of natural sweetness.
- 4 g Fiber* & 12 g Whole Grains A tasty way to get fiber and whole grains you need.
* 5 g total fat per serving
Rolled whole grain blend (oats, hard red wheat, rye, triticale, barley), dark chocolate chips (organic evaporated cane juice, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, ground vanilla beans), expeller pressed canola oil, kashi seven whole grain flour (whole: oat, hard red wheat, rye, brown rice, triticale, barley, buckwheat), honey, evaporated cane juice crystals, brown rice syrup, chicory root fiber, oat fiber, vegetable glycerin, natural flowers, sodium bicarbonate, soy lecithin, salt, mixed tocopherols for freshness, monocalcium phosphate, almonds, eggs, nonfat dry milk, peanuts walnuts.
Contains wheat, soy, almond, egg, milk peanut and walnut ingredients. May contain other tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 1 cookie (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
I can eat the entire box if you let me ❤️ Best thing about those cookies is how moist they are! BUT if you leave them open for a long time it might get hard and dry ;(
All that goodness without the sin
Posted by 5132362972489060568 on Aug 04, 2016
I love soft baked cookies so this fits the bill, lovely oatmeal texture definitely something i would try again. But it might be a tiny bit expensive considering there are only 8 pieces in the pack.
Posted by 4978808551822451684 on Aug 01, 2016
a bit pricey for the portion but great
Posted by 5540578648186222312 on Aug 01, 2016
I use these as my own version of "lactation cookies" and I think with all the oatmeal they do the trick :) I really like how dense they are and the flavor of the dark chocolate is fantastic. they are not as pictured on the box though, they are slightly larger than an oreo in size.
good but tooo chewy!
Posted by 5433234477034022093 on Aug 01, 2016
Greats flavors and taste but it's tooo chewy but it falls apart easily.