Kava King Marketing, Kava Root Ground, 3.5 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21kg)
- Product Code: KKM-13049
- UPC Code: 634890130495
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Dimensions: Not Available, 0.4 lbs (0.18kg)
- Natural Relaxation from the Pacific Islands
- Dietary Supplement
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- Not an extract
Piper methysticum, commonly known as Kava is a plant that grows throughout most of the South Pacific Islands.
The native people have been drinking infusions of the kava root for thousands of years. Kava kava promotes a relaxed atmosphere and is often consumed at social and diplomatic ceremonies.
Traditionally, kava was prepared by mashing the root, steeping in water or coconut milk then straining the infusion to remove the remaining fibers.
Now, because of our exclusive patented kava micronization system*, you can prepare the same 100% pure kava drink without all the bother and mess. Kava King kava can be mixed with milk, juice, or of course water.
Kava King Kava is 100% pure ground kava root, not an extract! Only the finest mature roots are used.
- In a shaker or blender add 1-3 teaspoons of Kava King to your drink of choice. Sweeten to taste. Sugar is often added to minimize the peppery/earthy taste.
- Blend thoroughly. Drink quickly to avoid settling.
- Do not use with any type of alcoholic beverage.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid using with alcohol. Not for use by persons under the age of 18. If pregnant, nursing, or taking a prescription drug (especially sedatives or MAO inhibitors), consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not exceed recommended dose. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive or operate heavy equipment. Keep in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tsp (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Kava Root||5 g||**|
|** Daily Values not established.|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|