Kava King Products Inc, Instant Drink Mix, Berry Blend, 1/2 lb (226.8 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Shake to Mix - Drink to Relax
- Certified Vegan
- Non-GMO and All Natural
- Dietary Supplement
- The Root of Relaxation
Why: The drinking of kava promotes a feeling of tranquility and relaxation. Drink it anytime you want to enjoy a social gathering or just relax for yourself.
What: The native people of the South Pacific have been drinking kava at social and ceremonial gatherings for thousands of years.
How: With Kava King Products exclusive patented kava micronization process it is now easy to prepare. No need for messy filtration and/or preparation.
Kava King Products is made with pure whole, organically grown kava root, not an extract! Non-GMO and All Natural!
Kava King Products Kava is easy to prepare:
- Mix 1-3 teaspoons of Kava King Products Kava with 6 ounces of cold water or your favorite drink.
- Shake well and enjoy the kava experience. Feel the serenity and relaxation immediately.
*Drink quickly to avoid settling.
Piper methysticum root (kava root), organic rice maltodextrin, natural flavor and stevia
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using with alcohol. Not for use by persons under the age of 18. If pregnant, nursing, or taking a prescription drug (especially sedatives or MAO inhibitors), consult health care practitioner prior to use. Do not exceed recommended dose. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive or operate heavy equipment.
|Serving Size: 1 Tsp (2.6 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 84|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|* Percent daily values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|