Kava King Products Inc, Pure Nangai Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Treatment Oil
- From the South Pacific Island of Vanuatu
The Nangai nut is a primary food source in the South Pacific.
Its cold pressed oil is also used for skin moisturization, conditioning and the treatment of various skin disorders. Historically is has also been widely used topically to alleviate joint and muscle pain.
Shake well before use.
Skin-Apply a moderate amount of Nangai Oil on skin. Do not put on open wound.
Hair-Apply to hair, leave in for approximately 15 to 30 minutes and wash out.
Canarium indicum oil
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have mixed skin. I am using this oil a couple time in a week before night. I am wery satisfeid with this oil. Helps fight with first wrinkles. Moisturizes and nourishes the skin very well. Has not allmost any smell.