Kendy USA, Actiflora+, Potent Natural Biostimulator, 100 Vcaps
By Kendy USA6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: KEN-83751
- UPC Code: 094922837516
- Package Quantity: 100 Vcaps
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 4.4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Probiotic · Prebiotic · Synbiotic
- Bulgaricus · Acidophilus · Bifido · Thermophilus · Inulin Blend
- 45 Billion CFU Per Capsule
- Optimizes Your Immune & Digestive Systems
- Patented Blend Includes 3 Unique Strains of Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Formulated for Fast Reproduction in the GI System
- Isolated from Plants & Natural Sources in Ecologically Protected Areas of Bulgaria
- Inulin Prebiotic, from Green Plants, Aids the Growth of "Good Bacteria" in the GI System
- Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Safe
- Natural Product
Each capsule (400 mg) contains at least 45 billion viable lactic acid probiotic bacteria at time of manufacture.
Clinical studies show that the regular use of probiotics may:
- Support your body's immune system.
- Promote correct digestion and absorption of food nutrients.
- Help regulate normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Restore and maintain normal gastro-intestinal micro flora.
- Help relieve lactose intolerance.
- Help fight stress related conditions.
- Prevent constipation, bloating, diarrhea & flatulence.
- Overcome skin problems.
"The Bulgarian farmers' longevity and good health were due to the consumption of fermented dairy products containing Lactobacillus Bulgaricus".
I. Mechnikov, Nobel Prize winner in Medicine 1908
First identified in Bulgaria in 1905, probiotics are defined by most scientists as "live microbial food additives which have a beneficial effect on man by improving the internal microbial balance".
No side effects observed in clinical tests.
Recommended Daily Usage:
2-4 capsules (double the usage if recovering from illness or after a course of antibiotics).
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 3.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
Active ingredients (lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium ssp., streptococcus thermophilus), inulin.
Actiflora+ is clinically tested.
Non-porous, nitrogen filled bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule (400 g ingredients)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||120 mg||<0.2%|
|Active Ingredients (proprietary blend)||250 mg||•|
|Viable probiotic cells||at least 45 billion**||•|
|** At time of manufacture
• Daily Value not established.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a good product at a great value.
I've been taking this for about five years now and have found that my Winter colds have been fewer and less severe.