Kendy USA, Actiflora+, Potent Natural Biostimulator, 100 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Probiotic - Prebiotic - Synbiotic
- Potent Natural Biostimulator
- Bulgaricus - Acidophilus - Bifido - Thermophilus - Inulin Blend
- 45 Billion CFU Per Capsule
- Optimizes Your Immune & Digestive Systems
- Patented Blend Includes 3 Unique Strains of Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Formulated for Fast Reproduction in the GI System
- Isolated from Plants & Natural Sources in Ecologically Protected Areas of Bulgaria
- Inulin Prebiotic, from Green Plants, Aids the Growth of "Good Bacteria" in the GI System
- Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Safe
- Gluten Free
- Natural Product
Each capsule (400 mg) contains at least 45 billion viable lactic acid probiotic bacteria at time of manufacture.
Clinical studies show that the regular use of probiotics may:
- Support your body's immune system
- Promote correct digestion and absorption of food nutrients
- Help regulate normal blood cholesterol levels
- Restore and maintain normal gastro-intestinal micro flora
- Help relieve lactose intolerance
- Help fight stress related conditions
- Prevent constipation, bloating, diarrhea & flatulence
- Overcome skin problems
"The Bulgarian farmers' longevity and good health were due to the consumption of fermented dairy products containing Lactobacillus Bulgaricus".
I. Mechnikov, Nobel Prize winner in Medicine 1908
First identified in Bulgaria in 1905, probiotics are defined by most scientists as "live microbial food additives which have a beneficial effect on man by improving the internal microbial balance".
No side effects observed in clinical tests.
Recommended Daily Usage:
2-4 capsules (double the usage if recovering from illness or after a course of antibiotics).
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 3.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
Active ingredients (lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium ssp., streptococcus thermophilus), inulin.
Contains milk protein and lactose.
Actiflora+ is clinically tested.
Non-porous, nitrogen filled bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule (400 mg ingredients)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||120 mg||<0.2%|
|Active ingredients (proprietary blend)||250 mg||•|
|Viable probiotic cells at least 45 billion||at least 45 billion**||•|
|** At time of manufacture |
• Daily Value not established.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Great product! Plenty of bugs in one capsule!
Posted by 5519848046329542608 on May 11, 2016
It does things to the bowels!
start to improve after 3 days
Posted by 4987417122573691703 on Dec 09, 2015
Can feel big difference starting from the third day with 4 capsules in the morning and before bed.
Best for you
Posted by 5630790321698928545 on Jan 13, 2015
Very good product of Lactobacillus Bulgaricus . Not bad price of Bulgaricus.
Does not contain DDS-1, but has helped fight seasonal illnesses
Posted by Reviewer1906514 on Nov 19, 2013
I've been taking this for about five years now and have found that my Winter colds have been fewer and less severe.