Kevala, Organic Black Sesame Seeds, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.53|
- Kosher Parve
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Comes in a Convenient 1 Lb Pouch Bag with Zipper
Organic Raw Unhulled Black Sesame Seeds
Packaged in a facility that only handles sesame seeds
My order just arrived today and I am seriously sitting on the couch eating these by the spoonful - The flavour is amazing! I was originally interested in these for their health benefits and as such am thrilled to find that they are so flavourful. One thing I would like to see is a complete nutritional information section in this product's profile.
Posted by 5289852546676790824 on Oct 18, 2016
Smells and taste fresh, Its my first time using black sesame I was familiar to white sesame but I reed about it health benefits, so lets see
Garšīgas melnās sezama sēkliņas
Posted by ekopreces on Feb 02, 2016
Apēdu katru dienu pa 1 -2 tējkarotēm. Ļoti vērtīgas un gardas. Protams, pievienoju arī salātos, cepot bulciņas vai plātsmaizes.
Good for Horses
Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Aug 15, 2014
I feed these to my Buckskin Tobiano Paint horse and it made her buckskin color darker and richer. It is an excellent source of EFAs.
Posted by 4988911506469353512 on Apr 16, 2014
Slightly more bitter than regular sesame seeds. But tasty works great in my grain free breads, desserts & salad recipes.
Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Dec 11, 2013
I sprinkle a couple of teaspoons of this on my rice, stir fries and salads. Black sesame is super healthy for you, as it has many health benefits, due to being rich in vitamins & minerals.