Kikkoman, Soy Sauce, Gluten-Free, 10 fl oz (296 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- All-Purpose Seasoning
- Naturally Brewed
- Over 300 Years of Excellence
- Certified Gluten Free
Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce starts with just four simple ingredients—soybeans, rice, salt and water. It's then brewed and aged for a rich, savory taste and has the same flavor-enhancing qualities you've come to expect from Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce meets the FDA's proposed guidelines for a gluten-free declaration
- Perfect in any recipe or marinade calling for soy sauce
- Use to create authentic-tasting Asian dishes and to season foods in everyday cooking
Refrigerate after opening for quality.
Water, soybeans, rice, salt.
Made with no wheat ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
I live in Japan and unfortunately have a wheat allergy. You would think I would be able to buy this soy sauce somewhere, but no, it's only available online through the US. What kind of weird world do we live in where that's a thing? Anyway, I am super happy that iHerb stocks this product. The taste is really deep and dark, which might make it a little overpowering for sushi and sashimi, but it is great for cooking and in soups.
This soy sauce is a great gluten free product. It taste very similar to regular soy sauce.
Contains 2% alcohol
Posted by 5149551339682840389 on Sep 04, 2016
I'm very upset coz when I opened the bottle there was a strong alcohol odor, but I bought this item coz when i read the composition it was not specified. I checked the manufacturer website and in the FAQ it is specified that this product contains 2% alcohol. Should be mentioned on iherb. This is very bad and I'm upset
Best gluten free soy!!
Posted by 5470130740080123689 on Aug 21, 2016
The ingredients are good too. Love it
Kikkoman soy sauce Gluten free
Posted by 5030570960213309570 on Aug 02, 2016
Exactly what you need
Posted by 4875708434300886902 on May 24, 2016
This is perfect. My boyfriend cannot eat gluten and this makes our life in Korea soooo much easier