Kikkoman, Soy Sauce, Gluten-Free, 10 fl oz (296 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All-Purpose Seasoning
- Naturally Brewed
- Over 300 Years of Excellence
- Certified Gluten Free
Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce starts with just four simple ingredients—soybeans, rice, salt and water. It's then brewed and aged for a rich, savory taste and has the same flavor-enhancing qualities you've come to expect from Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Kikkoman Gluten-Free Soy Sauce meets the FDA's proposed guidelines for a gluten-free declaration
- Perfect in any recipe or marinade calling for soy sauce
- Use to create authentic-tasting Asian dishes and to season foods in everyday cooking
Refrigerate after opening for quality.
Water, soybeans, rice, salt.
Made with no wheat ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This soy sauce is a great gluten free product. It taste very similar to regular soy sauce.
Perfectly replaces soy sauce in any recipe. I love to cook and living in Korea, often come across dishes I would love to try but can't because of the soy sauce, but now I can experiment and cook at home.
best soy sauce that I tried
Posted by 5319999819629379714 on May 02, 2016
Used 5 bottles of Kikkoman Soy Sauce, love the taste
Dark taste, great for cooking
Posted by 4669318488981443813 on Apr 25, 2016
I live in Japan and unfortunately have a wheat allergy. You would think I would be able to buy this soy sauce somewhere, but no, it's only available online through the US. What kind of weird world do we live in where that's a thing? Anyway, I am super happy that iHerb stocks this product. The taste is really deep and dark, which might make it a little overpowering for sushi and sashimi, but it is great for cooking and in soups.
Gluten-Free soy sauce in Asia isn't so easy to find
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016
We live in Asia, so it's a crime to order soy sauce from the US...and for this price! But, my daughter has gluten allergy, so it's a necessity. I also buy Kikkoman Reduced Salt soy sauce (also on iHerb). If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.
Taste just like soya source.
Posted by corallaw on Mar 07, 2016
I was upset when I have to take gluten free diet as I am used to have soy sauce. This gets rid of my disappointment.