KIND Bars, Kind Plus Calcium, Mango Macadamia, 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Per Bar (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Made with All Natural Ingredients You Can See and Pronounce.
- Low GI & Very Low Sodium
- Free of Wheat & Dairy
- Non-GMO, No Trans Fats, No Hydrogenated Oils or Sulphur Dioxide
- All Natural, Good Source of Fiber, Low GI, Gluten Free
- Be Kind to Your Body, Your Taste Buds and the World!
- High in Folic Acid & Vitamin D
We developed Kind Plus with wholesome ingredients you can see and pronounce, combining enhanced nutrition with a delicious flavor. Kind Plus nutrition bars are a good source of fiber, low GI, free of gluten, wheat and dairy, as well as low sodium. Our products don't have trans fats, and we don't use GMO ingredients, hydrogenated oils, or sulphur dioxide. At Kind, we create healthy snacks that are Kind to your body, your taste buds, and the world.
Be Kind to your body, your taste buds, & the world!
Kind Plus Calcium is made with wholesome ingredients, combining enhanced nutrition with a delicious flavor, Adequate calcium intake with exercise and a healthy diet is linked to optimizing bone mass as a reduced risk of osteoporosis.
Macadamias, mango pieces (mango puree, glycerine [natural], citric acid [natural], potassium citrate, pectin, vegetable gum), honey, glucose, coconut chips, coconut shredded, puffed rice, soluble dietary fiber (maize), calcium sulphate, natural flavor.
Vitamins: Folic acid, cholecalciferol (vit. D3)
Allergen Information: Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts, brazil nuts, walnuts, almonds and sesame seeds.
Made in Australia. Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (40 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||5 g||25%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||6%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||2%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|