KineSys Inc., Alcohol-Free Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Fragrance-Free, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Broad Spectrum
- Antioxidant & Dermatologist-Tested
- Earthkind - Ethical Manufacturing
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
Do not spray directly onto the face. Spray into hands, and apply to the face. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use near flame or while smoking.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
The spray bottle is great and the sunscreen itself is like a light oily mist so it goes on easily with only minimal rubbing in required. Also, it doesn't feel greasy on your skin as it is absorbed straight away.
Posted by 4647174738423817426 on Jan 25, 2015
This is the best all-round sunscreen I've used...and I've been using it for years. I have some melasma on my face and very fair skin in general so I take my sunscreen seriously. It was recommended by my dermatologist when I asked about the highest UV protection available. I use it on my face every day under my foundation. It goes on nice and light (anything thick or greasy makes my skin break out). It's fantastic for skiing...oil-based so won't freeze on your skin. The thick greasy lotions are probably a bit better for use on the rest of your body at the beach if you're swimming heaps - they seem to have better water resistance. Also, it's a killer if it gets into your eyes in the surf but then most sunscreens are like that. iHerb always supplies it with a long expiry date.
Not fragrance free for me (chemical sensitivities)
Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Aug 13, 2014
I purchased this for my friends and family to use when we go to the beach as they can not wear normal sunscreen because of my chemical sensitivities. It is listed fragrance free but is still very fragrant for me, however it is not as bad as the usual sun screens.
Posted by 5285899403288510445 on Jul 18, 2014
No irritants,UVA and UVB protection, easy to apply, no white marks on my face, great price for the quantity! What should I expect more? I hope that iherb will bring this miraculous liquid for ever! I was very very disappointed when it was "discontinued" and I was very glad when was back in stock.
superb sun defence
Posted by 5048965329869353779 on Jun 25, 2014
A non-greasy, fast absorbing sunscreen with a good sprayer. Like it!