KineSys Inc., Alcohol-Free Sunscreen Spray, SPF15, Mango Scent, 4.0 fl oz (120 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By KineSys Inc.
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Broad Spectrum
- Para & Paraben-Free
- Very water resistant (80 Minutes)
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Do not spray directly onto the face. Spray into hands, and apply to the face.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctors
|Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentesiloxane, octyl palmitate, dimethicone and trimethyl-siloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, fragrance.|
For external use only
Do not use on damage or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use near flame or while smoking
Protect this product from excessive hear and direct sun.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a sunscreen that is great to have on your skin, sinking into the skin and not laying on the skin. I just loved it. I am so sorry that you do not have it more because it's hard to get to where I live in Norway!!
I can't believe this got discontinued, it is the best sunscreen I have ever tried. It's so light on the skin and it soakes in immediatly. Afterwards you can't even feel that your skin is covered in sunscreen. Usually with other sunscreen- creams and lotions your skin feels sticky and just uncomfortable troughout the whole day, but not with this! The bottle is also very convenient to hold in your hand, and the sprayer is "misty" so it coveres a large area every time you spray. And the smell, oh my god it's divine! The smell is just so fresh and fruity, not like those heavy perfume smelling lotions. Please bring this back iHerb!!!! :(