- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Antioxidant & Dermatologist-Tested
- EarthKind - Ethical Manufacturing
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours
- Do not spray directly onto the face. Spray into hands, and apply to the face. • Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only.
Do not use • on damaged or broken skin
When using this product • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor • if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use near flame or while smoking
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Cyclopentasiloxane, octyl palmitate, butyloctyl salicylate, diphenylsioxy phenyl trimethicone, VP/hexadecene copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, bisabolol.
Really easy to apply
Posted by odereviews on Dec 10, 2015
Best spay so far. Really easy to apply, and save plenty of time from adults.
Posted by 5422018014785840397 on Aug 11, 2015
Posted by 4873882807901313039 on Feb 11, 2015
I love this. Easy to apply, smells great, feels great on skin & good protection. Will buy again!
Posted by Reviewer1607228 on Sep 27, 2013
It's the second time I purchase it!
Only spray ive found that is low in toxins
Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Nov 23, 2012
The best choice for a suncreen that is low in toxins for your body is to buy a cream. But creams can be messy and sticky and hard to use on some areas - ie childs head. But this spray is fragrance free, not sticky, super easy to use. Thank you Kinsesys!!