This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
KineSys Inc., Kids, Spray Sunscreen, SPF 30, Alcohol-Free, Fragrance-Free, 4.0 fl oz (120 ml)
By KineSys Inc.15 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: KNS-05601
- UPC Code: 778817056014
- Package Quantity: 4.0 fl oz (120 ml)
- Dimensions: 1 x 2.3 x 6.3 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Antioxidant & Dermatologist-Tested
- EarthKind - Ethical Manufacturing
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours
- Do not spray directly onto the face. Spray into hands, and apply to the face. • Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only.
Do not use • on damaged or broken skin
When using this product • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor • if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use near flame or while smoking
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Cyclopentasiloxane, octyl palmitate, butyloctyl salicylate, diphenylsioxy phenyl trimethicone, VP/hexadecene copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, bisabolol.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The best choice for a suncreen that is low in toxins for your body is to buy a cream. But creams can be messy and sticky and hard to use on some areas - ie childs head. But this spray is fragrance free, not sticky, super easy to use. Thank you Kinsesys!!
It's the second time I purchase it!