KineSys Inc., Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Fragrance-Free, Alcohol-Free, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)
By KineSys Inc.
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Oil-Free // Preservative-Free
- EarthKind - Ethical Manufacturing
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Earthkind - Ethical Manufacturing
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply:• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours
- Do not spray directly onto face. Spray into hands, and apply to the face. • Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Cyclopentasiloxane, octyl palmitate, butyloctyl salicylate, diphenylsioxy phenyl trimethicone, VP/hexadecene copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, bisabolol.
Not tested on animals
For external use only.
Do not use • on damaged or broken skin
When using this product • keep out eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor • if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use near flame or while smoking.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Although is pretty much silicones+SPF, no clogged pores so far (using it for two months almost). No scent, no colour (looks like water). Skin feels like you have primer on (if you used make-up primer before, it's almost like that, not as strong maybe). I guess it works, I try to stay as little as possible in the sun so I haven't tested it to its true value. Lasts about 2 and a half months of daily use (on my face, neck, upper chest and back of the neck). To use on the whole body it would be wise to get the 4fl/120ml version. Dries fast.
i love it
Posted by 5236868835423999232 on Dec 12, 2015
i love it
Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015
good spf for winter
Convenient, easy to use
Posted by 5524016096707426596 on Aug 06, 2014
Love how it spreads on easily. unlike those horrible thick lotion which you actually have to use strength to apply this to your skin. This is a mild oil based spray. I even use it on my face.
Posted by Reviewer2944918 on Mar 01, 2014
I used both I and my daughter and I was very happy! It is a very good made and easy to apply. Do not block the pores and protects very well! I highly recommend!
Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014
Very good sunscreen. Has an oily texture, but doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin. Is easy to apply and I keep it my bag all the time! ------------------------------ If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)