Categories Food, Groceries Baked Goods
Categories Food, Groceries Gluten Free Foods
King Arthur Flour, GlutenFree Brownie Mix, 17 oz (482 g)
- Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility
- Wheat Free
- Brownies Stay Moist Longer
- Certified Gluten-Free
- 100% Committed to Quality
How does America's oldest flour company go gluten-free? That's what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods.
With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we've created what we're sure you'll agree are the very best gluten-free mixes on the market today. We've carefully blended wholesome, gluten-free ingredients into these easy-to-use mixes, then tested and re-tested to ensure your success. We guarantee that your experience with our mixes will be enjoyable, fulfilling and, most of all, great-tasting.
King Arthur Flour gluten-free mixes - a taste the whole family will enjoy!
Our gluten-free brownies stay moist longer than other brands. Enjoy until the last bite.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup melted butter or oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
For a dairy free version: choose oil instead of butter.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (325°F if using a glass or dark metal pan). Grease an 8" square or 9" round pan.
- Whisk together the butter or oil, water, and eggs. Add the mix and stir until well combined.
- Spread the batter evenly in the greased pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until set (40 to 45 minutes for a glass pan). A cake tester inserted into the center will come out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting.
Yield: 16 brownies, 2" x 2" each.
Sugar, specialty flour blend (tapioca starch, rice flour), cocoa processed with alkali, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), natural vanilla flavor, salt.
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free manufacturing facility.
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.
Store airtight and enjoy within 3 days, or freeze.
|Serving Size: about 3 Tbsp mix (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||10||60|
% Daily Value**
|Total Fat||1 g*||2%||11%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%||21%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in Mix. Prepared contributes an additional 50 Calories (50 Calories from Fat), 6 g Total Fat (3.5 g Saturated Fat), 40 mg Cholesterol, 45 mg Sodium, 1 g Protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|