King Arthur Flour, GlutenFree Brownie Mix, 17 oz (482 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility
- Wheat Free
- Brownies Stay Moist Longer
- Certified Gluten-Free
- 100% Committed to Quality
How does America's oldest flour company go gluten-free? That's what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods.
With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we've created what we're sure you'll agree are the very best gluten-free mixes on the market today. We've carefully blended wholesome, gluten-free ingredients into these easy-to-use mixes, then tested and re-tested to ensure your success. We guarantee that your experience with our mixes will be enjoyable, fulfilling and, most of all, great-tasting.
King Arthur Flour gluten-free mixes - a taste the whole family will enjoy!
Our gluten-free brownies stay moist longer than other brands. Enjoy until the last bite.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup melted butter or oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
For a dairy free version: choose oil instead of butter.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (325°F if using a glass or dark metal pan). Grease an 8" square or 9" round pan.
- Whisk together the butter or oil, water, and eggs. Add the mix and stir until well combined.
- Spread the batter evenly in the greased pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until set (40 to 45 minutes for a glass pan). A cake tester inserted into the center will come out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting.
Yield: 16 brownies, 2" x 2" each.
Sugar, specialty flour blend (tapioca starch, rice flour), cocoa processed with alkali, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), natural vanilla flavor, salt.
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free manufacturing facility.
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.
Store airtight and enjoy within 3 days, or freeze.
|Serving Size: about 3 Tbsp mix (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||10||60|
% Daily Value**
|Total Fat||1 g*||2%||11%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%||21%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in Mix. Prepared contributes an additional 50 Calories (50 Calories from Fat), 6 g Total Fat (3.5 g Saturated Fat), 40 mg Cholesterol, 45 mg Sodium, 1 g Protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|