- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility
- Wheat Free
- Makes 2 Layers
- Cake Stays Moist Longer
- Certified Gluten-Free
- 100% Committed to Quality
How does America's oldest flour company go gluten-free? That's what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods.
With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we've created what we're sure you'll agree are the very best gluten-free mixes on the market today. We've carefully blended wholesome, gluten-free ingredients into these easy-to-use mixes, then tested and re-tested to ensure your success. We guarantee that your experience with our mixes will be enjoyable, fulfilling and, most of all, great-tasting.
King Arthur Flour gluten-free mixes - a taste the whole family will enjoy!
Our gluten-free cake stays moist longer than other brands. Enjoy until the last bite.
Glutenfree Chocolate Cake
You Will Need:
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (325°F if using glass or dark metal pans). Lightly grease two 8" or 9" round layer pans; or one 9" x 13" pan; or 24 cupcake papers in muffin pans.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the oil, vanilla, and one egg into the mix. Add the remaining eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the water 1/3 cup at a time. After each addition, scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl and beat on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan(s).
- Bake until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, and the top springs back when lightly pressed: 8" layers (25 to 35 minutes), 9" layers (20 to 28 minutes), cupcakes (18 to 22 minutes), or a 9" x 13" pan (24 to 28 minutes).
- Remove the cake from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out of the pan to cool completely on a rack.
Yield: two 8" or 9" round layers; or one 9" x 13" cake; or 24 cupcakes.
Sugar, modified tapioca starch, rice flour, cocoa (processed with alkali), potato starch, emulsifier (rice starch, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, xanthan gum.
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free manufacturing facility.
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.
Store airtight and enjoy within 3 days, or freeze.
|Serving Size: about 1/4 cup mix (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||20||120|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||2 g*||3%||21%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||7%||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||7%|
|*Amount in Mix. Prepared contributes an additional 110 Calories (100 Calories from Fat), 12 g Total Fat (1.5 g Saturated Fat), 60 mg Cholesterol, 10 mg Sodium, 2 g Protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|