Categories Food, Groceries Baked Goods
Categories Food, Groceries Gluten Free Foods
King Arthur Flour, Gluten Free Muffin Mix, Vanilla Base, 16 oz (454 g)
- Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility
- Wheat Free
- Make It Special With Your Add-Ins
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Cranberries Not Included
- 100% Committed To Quality
How does America's oldest flour company go gluten-free? That's what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting- no, imploring- us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods.
With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we've created what we're sure you'll agree are the very best gluten-free mixes on the market today. We've carefully blended wholesome, gluten-free ingredients into these easy-to-use mixes, then tested and retested to ensure your success. We guarantee that your experience with our mixes will be enjoyable, fulfilling and, most of all, great-tasting.
King Arthur Flour gluten-free mixes- a taste the whole family will enjoy!
You will need:
- 6 tablespoons melted butter or oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups add-ins (optional)
For a dairy free version: use 1/4 cup vegetable oil and 1 cup rice milk. Follow directions below.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease the 12 cups of a standard muffin pan, or line greased paper muffin cups.
- Stir together the melted butter or oil, eggs, and the milk. Add the mix and whisk until smooth. If desired, add 1 1/2 cups of fresh berries, chopped nuts, dried fruit, or chips.
- Fill the muffin cups almost full. Let the batter rest for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or coarse sugar, if desired.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in the middle of one of the center muffins comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, and after 5 minutes transfer muffins to a rack to cool.
Yield: 12 muffins.
Our gluten-free muffins stay fresh longer than other brands. Enjoy until the last bite. Store airtight and enjoy within 3 days, or freeze.
Sugar, whole grain brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, cellulose, leavener (calcium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate, baking soda), natural flavor, salt, cornstarch, xanthan gum, nutmeg, niacinamide (A B vitamin), reduced iron, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2)
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free manufacturing facility.
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp. mix (38 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Calories from Fat||0||70|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value**||%Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||0 g*||0%||11%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%||12%|
|*Amount in Mix. Prepared contributes an additional 70 Calories (70 calories from Fat), 7 g Total Fat (4 g Saturated Fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 65 mg Cholesterol, 75mg Sodium, 1 g Total Carbohydrate (1 g Sugars), 2 g Protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|