King Arthur Flour, Gluten Free Muffin Mix, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.55|
- Produced in a GFCO-Certified Gluten-Free Facility
- Wheat Free
- Customize It
- Certified Gluten-Free
- 100% Committed To Quality
How does America's oldest flour company go gluten-free? That's what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting- no, imploring- us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods.
With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we've created what we're sure you'll agree are the very best gluten-free mixes on the market today. We've carefully blended wholesome, gluten-free ingredients into these easy-to-use mixes, then tested and re-tested to ensure your success. We guarantee that your experience with our mixes will be enjoyable, fulfilling and, most of all, great-tasting.
King Arthur Flour gluten-free mixes- a taste the whole family will enjoy!
You will need:
- 6 tablespoons melted butter or oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups add-ins (optional)
For a dairy free version: use 1/4 cup vegetable oil and 1 cup rice milk. Follow directions below.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease the 12 cups of a standard muffin pan, or line greased paper muffin cups.
- Stir together the melted butter or oil, eggs, and the milk. Add the mix and whisk until smooth. If desired, add 1 1/2 cups of fresh berries, chopped nuts, dried fruit, or chips.
- Fill the muffin cups almost full. Let the batter rest for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or coarse sugar, if desired.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in the middle of one of the center muffins comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, and after 5 minutes transfer muffins to a rack to cool.
Yield: 12 muffins.
Our gluten-free muffins stay fresh longer than other brands. Enjoy until the last bite. Store airtight and enjoy within 3 days, or freeze.
Cane sugar, whole grain brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, cellulose, leavener (baking soda, calcium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavor, salt, cornstarch, vitamin and mineral blend [calcium carbonate, nacinamide (vitamin B3), reduced iron, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2)], xanthan gum, nutmeg.
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free manufacturing facility.
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp. mix (38 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Calories from Fat||0||70|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||0 g*||0%||11%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%||12%|
|*Amount in Mix. Prepared contributes an additional 70 Calories (70 Calories from Fat), 7 g Total Fat (4 g Saturated Fat), 65 mg Cholesterol, 80 mg Sodium, 1 g Total Carbohydrate (1 g Sugars), 2 g Protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||300 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Makes a delicious Muffin
Didn't really like the texture and taste
Posted by 4766240892973274971 on Jan 17, 2015
These muffins are great, even compared to ones that contain gluten! Made my mix half with choc chips + coconut and the other half with blueberries. Yum.
Posted by cherylinechua on Jul 20, 2014
My whole family loves the taste of these. i added lots of choc chips and they are great. a bit on the sweet side for me trying to cut down on sugar, but otherwise the standard is as good as what you buy outside. My 2nd purchase
Makes a delicious Muffin
I make these for my son who cannot have gluten. I add a ripe banana and use vanilla coconut milk and they come out quite tasty.
very good taste
Posted by 4824391110340209675 on Apr 23, 2014
this muffin mix is my 1st choice