King Arthur Flour, Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour, 24 oz (680 g)
- Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility
- Wheat Free
- Ideal for Gluten-Free Baking
- Better Taste & Texture
- Certified GF Gluten-Free
How does America's oldest flour company go gluten-free? That's what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods.
With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we've created what we're sure you'll agree are the very best gluten-free mixes on the market today. We've carefully blended wholesome, gluten-free ingredients into these easy-to-use mixes, then tested and re-tested to ensure your success. We guarantee that your experience with our mixes will be enjoyable, fulfilling and, most of all, great-tasting.
King Arthur Flour gluten-free mixes - a taste the whole family will enjoy!
Gluten Free Popovers
4 large eggs
2 tablespoons melted butter or oil
1 1/4 cups lukewarm milk
1 cup multi-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 12-cup popover pan or muffin pan.
- Whisk together the eggs, butter, and milk in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour with the xanthan gum and salt, then gradually sift and whisk into the liquid ingredients until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the greased cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then reduce the oven heat to 350°F and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until the popovers are deep brown. Remove from the oven, let firm for 5 minutes, then remove from the pan and serve immediately.
Yield: 12 popovers.
Specialty flour blend (rice flour, tapioca starch), potato starch, whole grain brown rice flour, calcium carbonate, niacinamide (A B vitamin), reduced iron, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2)..
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free manufacturing facility.
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp. (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 g||300 g|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|