- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Milled from 100% U.S.A. Wheat
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- America's Finest Flour Since 1790
- 100% Committed To Quality
Strong enough to make high-rising yeast breads, yet mellow enough to create tender pastries. A versatile premium enriched flour perfect for most baking needs.
Dedicated to the pure joy of baking
Trust King Arthur Flour for Consistent Results
When you care enough to bake from scratch, you want great results. That's why millions of people choose King Arthur Flour. Flour is the most important ingredient in your baking. Be certain your flour performs perfectly every time—choose King Arthur brand Organic All-Purpose, Bread, Whole Wheat, and White Whole Wheat flours.
All-Purpose Flour is highly versatile, and good for all types of baking. Our unbleached organic flour is suitable for anything from breads and rolls to cakes, cookies and pastry.
Certified 100% organic wheat flour, 100% organic malted barley flour.
Never bleached. Never bromated. No bleach or preservatives ever added.
Always unbleached, King Arthur Flour never contains any unnecessary chemicals or additives.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Sep 08, 2011
I made bread with this, works great!!
a nice all purpose
Posted by 101010011 on Sep 12, 2011
king arthur is always a solid choice
Good brand flour
Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 07, 2011
I've used King Arthur Flour for years but switched when I could not find organic flour in their line up. So happy they now have organic flour. I'll buy this again.
Posted by Reviewer2512695 on Feb 02, 2012