King Arthur Flour, Scone Mix, Blueberry Sour Cream, 14 oz (397 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Estd 1790
- Tender Scones Studded with Delicate Dried Blueberries
- Just Like Homemade
- 100% Committed to Quality
Great products come from great companies
You want great results. That's why millions of people choose King Arthur Flour.
Our business is based on three pillars: people, planet, and profit. We make decisions not solely around profitability, but on doing what's right for our customers, for us, and for our environment.
We're a founding B-Corporation; as such, we use the power of business to help solve social and environmental problems.
We're motivated by knowing that every day, people across the county count on us to make their baking the best it can be.
Blueberry Sour Cream Scones
Fresh-baked scones, hot from the oven...it just doesn't get any better! Made with real blueberries, sour cream, and other delicious ingredients, these buttery, tender scones are a delicious breakfast or teatime treat.
To make easy drop scones you will need:
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pats
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment.
- Blend the mix and butter together until crumbly.
- Whisk the egg and milk and add to the dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet, using about 1/3 cup for each scone. Leave about 2" between them.
- Bake in the upper third of the over for 14 to 16 minutes, until they're a light golden brown. Remove them from the oven, wait 5 minutes, and serve warm.
Yield: 8 scones.
King arthur unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, dried blueberries (blueberries, sugar, sunflower oil), sour cream powder (cultured cream, nonfat milk), nonfat dry milk, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, baking soda, cornstarch), salt, natural flavor. Contains: Milk, wheat.
Produce on equipment that also processes eggs, soy, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts, and coconut.
Do not eat raw mix, dough or batter.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup mix (50 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||Dry Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||15||90|
|Total Fat||1.5 g*||2%||17%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||30%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in Dry Mix. Prepared contributes an additional 80 Calories (80 Calorie from Fat), 10 g Total Fat (5 g Saturated Fat), 45 mg Cholesterol, 70 mg Sodium, 1 g Protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|