King Bio Homeopathic, Food Chemical Intolerances, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)5 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: KBH-50422
- UPC Code: 357955504221
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 2.8 x 4.9 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Dr. King's Natural Medicine
- Safe & Natural Oral Spray
- Taste-Free, Bio-Energetically Enhanced, Pure Water Base
- Gas & Bloating
- Headache & Nausea
- Indigestion & Cramping
- No Alcohol
- No Dairy
- No Gluten
- No Sugar
- Pure Water Base
- Since 1989
Dr. Frank King, who founded King Bio in 1989, is a dedicated practitioner, researcher, teacher, and author. His passion is empowering people with natural solutions for today's perplexing health issues.
For temporary relief of symptoms from food chemical intolerance and sensitivities:
- Stomach cramps
- Initially, depress pump until primed.
- Spray one dose directly into mouth.
- Adult: 3 sprays 3 times per day.
- Children 2-12 years: 2 sprays 3 times per day.
- Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
|HPUS active ingredients
Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies.
|Allium sativum||heavy head|
|Apis mellifica||nausea, headache, irritability|
|Mercurius solubilis||sensitive stomach|
|Nitricium acidum||nausea after eating|
|Nux vomica||constipation, diarrhea|
|Pulsatilla||stomach cramps after eating|
|Sulphur||headache, irritability, sensitive stomach|
Inactive ingredients Bio-Energetically Enhanced pure water, citric acid, and potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical care
- Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep carton for complete drug facts and product information.