King Bio Homeopathic, Food Chemical Intolerances, 2 fl oz (59 ml)5 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: KBH-50422
- UPC Code: 357955504221
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 2.8 x 4.9 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Dr. King's Natural Medicine
- Safe & Natural Oral Spray
- Taste-Free, Bio-Energetically Enhanced, Pure Water Base
- Gas & Bloating
- Headache & Nausea
- Indigestion & Cramping
- No Alcohol
- No Dairy
- No Gluten
- No Sugar
- Pure Water Base
- Since 1989
Dr. Frank King, who founded King Bio in 1989, is a dedicated practitioner, researcher, teacher, and author. His passion is empowering people with natural solutions for today's perplexing health issues.
For temporary relief of symptoms from food chemical intolerance and sensitivities:
- Stomach cramps
- Initially, depress pump until primed.
- Spray one dose directly into mouth.
- Adult: 3 sprays 3 times per day.
- Children 2-12 years: 2 sprays 3 times per day.
- Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
|HPUS active ingredients
Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies.
|Allium sativum||heavy head|
|Apis mellifica||nausea, headache, irritability|
|Mercurius solubilis||sensitive stomach|
|Nitricium acidum||nausea after eating|
|Nux vomica||constipation, diarrhea|
|Pulsatilla||stomach cramps after eating|
|Sulphur||headache, irritability, sensitive stomach|
Inactive ingredients Bio-Energetically Enhanced pure water, citric acid, and potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical care
- Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep carton for complete drug facts and product information.