- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gluten Free Has Never Tasted So Good
- Gluten Free - Lab Tested
- Dairy Free - Casein Free, Lactose Free
- Nut Free - Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free
Bread Crumb Coating
Preparation tip: Kinnikinnick Panko crumbs are unseasoned so you can add whatever flavors & seasonings you like. Add your favorite like salt & pepper, parmesan cheese or garlic, parsley & oregano to the crumbs prior to applying to the chicken. When coating chicken for best results, flatten chicken to uniform thickness using a mallet, brush with olive oil then coat with Panko Style Bread Crumbs. Always check that your chicken is at 165ºF (73ºC) internal temperature before serving.
- Preheat 4 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (180ºC).
- For chicken breasts, bake for 30-35 minutes, adding 10-15 minutes if bone is in.
- For chicken finger and nuggets bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip at half way point for crispier coating.
Water, tapioca starch, pea starch, white rice flour, sugar, whole egg powder, inulin, sunflower and/or canola oil, sodium bicarbonate, cellulose, mono calcium phosphate, pea fiber, cream of tartar, sodium acid pyrophosphate, yeast, salt, xanthan gum, mono and diglycerides.
This product contains no preservatives.
Produced in a dedicated gluten free, wheat free, diary free, peanut free and tree nut free facility.
Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||85 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
This is a little higher priced than other gf breading products but after trying them all over the years, we think it's worth it!
es facil de usar y le gusta a mi hija por su textura.
WHY DID YOU DISCONTINUE THIS PRODUCT?
Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Jan 20, 2015
THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT, EASY TO USE & GLUTEN FREE. YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO REPLACE IT. PLEASE BRING IT BACK.
Gluten Free Panko Breadcrumbs
Posted by Reviewer2002515 on Oct 15, 2013
Thank God for this company. The very best breadcrumbs and their price can't be matched!
Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Sep 16, 2013
This work great for pan frying or oven baking meat. Good stuff.
Posted by 5433194182498033089 on Aug 30, 2013
Easy website, fast delivery & great selection of Gluten Free products. A lot more than variety than what is available to us in Dublin and cheaper!!My son was recently diagnosed a Coeliac so its trial and error on what he likes..big thumbs up on this product.. Thanks a million, Nicole Mullin