Categories Food, Groceries Gluten Free Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Pancake & Waffle Mix
Kinnikinnick Foods, Gluten Free Pancake & Waffle Mix, 16 oz (454 g)
- Gluten Free has Never Tasted so Good
- Casein Free
- Dairy Free
- Lactose Free
- Peanut Free
- Nut Free
- Tree Nut Free
1 tbsp vegetable oil
3/4 cup cold water, club soda or milk
1 cup Kinnikinnick Pancake and Waffle Mix
- Preheat electric griddle or stovetop frying pan to 350°F (medium heat). Coat lightly with cooking spray or butter.
- In a bowl combine egg, vegetable oil and water. Whisk for 2 minutes.
- Slowly add Kinnikinnick Pancake and Waffle Mix. Whisk until combined.
- Drop batter onto pre heated cooking surface. Flip pancakes when edges begin to curl and top bubbles.
Variation: Add blueberries or chocolate chips to the batter before cooking.
Yield: 8-10 pancakes
Pea starch, white rice flour, corn starch, sugar, tapioca starch, dextrose, defatted soy flour, whole egg powder, KinnActive Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, pea starch, mono calcium phosphate), inulin, pea protein, pea fiber, fructose, salt, cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carboxy methylcellulose, natural flavor (from rice), guar gum.
Produced in a dedicated gluten free, wheat free, fairy free, peanut free and tree nut free facility.
|Serving Size: (per 1/3 cup) 43 g / Portion|
|Servings Per Container: about 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||34 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|