Kinnikinnick Foods, S'moreables, Graham Style Crackers, 8 oz (220 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Gluten Free Has Never Tasted So Good
- Gluten Free - Lab Tested
- Dairy Free - Casein Free, Lactose Free
- Nut Free - Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
- Break Kinnikinnick S'moreables Graham Style Crackers in half and place on clean cookie sheet. On one side place one square of gluten free chocolate and on the other side place one large gluten free marshmallow.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until the marshmallow puffs and turns a light golden brown and the chocolate begins to soften.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 1 minute. Using a knife carefully place the chocolate half on top of the marshmallow half and gently press together to form a sandwich. Enjoy.
1 pkg. yields 18 S'mores
Pea starch, non-hydrogenated shortening (palm oil and/or canola oil), potato starch, brown rice flour, brown sugar, sweet rice flour, tapioca starch, water, rice bran, sugar, blackstrap molasses, honey, glucose, salt, sodium bicarbonate, pea protein, vanilla extract, modified cellulose, pea fiber, guar gum, inulin, soy lecithin, mono calcium phosphate.
May contain: eggs.
This product contains no preservatives.
Produced in a dedicated gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, peanut free and tree nut free facility.
Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 cookies (36 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||85 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
I used these gluten free graham crackers to replace a crust for a cheescake and it did beautifully - so much so that I had a hard time not eating the rest of the crust without the cheesecake lol.
These are very good with a nice graham flavor. I made chocolate eclair dessert and it was wonderful. I used the Lydia's raw chocolate sauce for the topping with my home made coconut milk pudding--still had some sugars but near as much and for a special treat was great!
These are Great for Snacks or Even Making Actual S'mores!
Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 23, 2016
My daughter has wheat gluten intolerance and she really likes these gluten-free biscuits!
Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Aug 18, 2016
A reasonable snack without wheat. Nice & crunchy!
Gluten free and Vegan Awsome
Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jun 25, 2016
Thank you for smores biscuits that are vegan and gluten free. Good with dandies marshmellows because they are vegan too.
Posted by shirstan on Sep 18, 2015
Not tasty at all.