Kirk's, Original Coco Castile Bar Soap, 1.13 oz (32 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Healthy Beautiful Skin Since 1839
- Hypoallergenic & Biodegradable
Since 1839, Kirk's master soap makers have formulated this hypoallergenic skin care bar with all the natural coconut oil. Kirk's makes handfuls of creamy lather even in the hardest water.
Sodium cocoate, water, glycerin, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, fragrance.
Free of: Sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, parabens, phthalates, EDTA, and gluten.
100% animal cruelty & animal by-product free
iHerb Customer Reviews
This tiny size bar is a rip off.... For less than twice the price a normal bar has four times the soap. Washes well, rinses clear. Just get full size!
es un jabon neutro que yo uso para lavar las brochas y pinceles de maquillaje. buen resultado
Posted by 4735606744260144183 on May 18, 2016
When I saw the special price I imagined a slightly larger bar, silly me should've looked closer. Good product though
I love it!
Posted by 5617183636760838449 on May 07, 2016
Small soap, really mild. Washes well, rinses clear... I love using it!
Not what I expected
Posted by 4688586062228682884 on May 03, 2016
I won't be buying this. It made my skin dry and I broke out on my face a lot when using it.
Good but not excellent
Posted by 4630302790233556220 on Apr 23, 2016
Me gusto pero es bastante normal. Lo use para las brochas de maquillaje y costaba un poco que se enjuagara bien. It is not that special.. i use it for my makeup brushes and it clean them well but it was hard to rinse well.