Two per order maximum. If you add three products, you will pay our regular low price for the third item.
One per customer. If you reorder a product, you will pay our regular low price.
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.58|
- Healthy Beautiful Skin Since 1839
- Hypoallergenic & Biodegradable
Since 1839, Kirk's master soap makers have formulated this hypoallergenic skin care bar with all the natural coconut oil. Kirk's makes handfuls of creamy lather even in the hardest water.
Sodium cocoate, water, glycerin, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, fragrance.
Free of: Sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, parabens, phthalates, EDTA, and gluten.
100% animal cruelty & animal by-product free
Great soap but
Posted by 4805922032081850507 on Nov 19, 2016
Wish I had read the reviews and the size more carefully. Seriously the size of a piece of hotel soap! I feel had. Shame, shame.
Bad Surprise!! Smallest hotel size bar of soap
Posted by 4736144110320200043 on Oct 11, 2016
I've used Kirk's castile soap for a while, love it. I never imagined that IHerb would ever charge almost $2 for a tiny bar of soap when it's available 3 regular size bars for $6. Pick up a regular size bar in a store. I gave this 1 star but can't seem to get the star selection to reflect that.
Posted by 5058808064222406851 on Aug 16, 2016
i bought it just because it was cheap and i read it was great for brush cleaning. It's ok. Nothing brilliant. I don't like the smell and the worst thing about it it's that it contains parabens. I won't repeat.
Posted by 5619862664355247593 on Aug 02, 2016
es muy bueno para limpiar brochas de maquillaje.