- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Natural, Hypoallergenic Skin Care with No Animal By-Products or Synthetic Detergents
- Healthy, Beautiful Skin Since 1839
- Pure Botanical Coconut Oil Soap
- Ultra Gentle with No Drying Residue
Since 1839, Kirk's master soap makers have formulated this hypoallergenic skin care bar with all natural coconut oil. Unlike other national brands, Kirk's Original Coco Castile contains no animal by-products that can irritate sensitive skin. No synthetic detergents, like sodium lauryl sulfate, either.
Kirk's makes handfuls of rich creamy lather even in the hardest water. Yet, it rinses with thrilling ease and no drying residue. Skin is left beautifully soft and healthy. Ideal for every member of the family, by the sink or in the bath. Kirk's is biodegradable and never tested on animals.
Coconut soap, water, vegetable glycerin, coconut oil, natural fragrance.
This contains palm oil and the company that regulates where the palm oil is sourced is considered unreliable. So companies cannot know where their palm oil is sourced even though they make the claim. This is important because palm oil production is driving orangutans to extinction. So I switched to Kiss My Face olive oil soap, which I ended up liking better anyway.
This soap has a great natural smell and foams really well, even better than products with synthetic foaming agents such as sodium laureth sulfate. I like that it has a minimum of ingredients and the price is affordable.
Posted by 4736336601168962930 on Dec 06, 2016
Loves this real American coconut soap! Plus it makes my husband smell good.
Simple Soap for Washing Hands
Posted by 5329155579958468758 on Nov 30, 2016
I use this soap for washing hands. Not too strongly scented and lathers well.
Posted by 4728015296956810274 on Oct 31, 2016
Mild, creamy with wonderful scent
Posted by 5454791994010167438 on Oct 26, 2016
Good basic castile soap, very strong, lots of lather also.