Kirkman Labs, Vitamin C, 250 mg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs (0.05kg)
- Product Code: KIM-90024
- UPC Code: 999999900241
- Package Quantity: 100 Capsules
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 3.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
This item is being replaced by KIM-02012.
- Casein & Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
Tested for More Than 950 Contaminants
Heavy Metals • Bacteria • Yeast • Mold • Pesticides & More...
Kirkman's Vitamin C 250 mg. hypoallergenic capsules have a plant cellulose shell with vegetable grade magnesium stearate as a lubricant. No fillers, flavors or other potential allergens are present.
The vitamin C in this product is derived from ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate. By using this combination, the extreme acidity of pure ascorbic acid is neutralized by the sodium ascorbate; this produces a buffering effect that is easier on the digestive tract than straight ascorbic acid.
The list of health conditions for which vitamin C has shown promise is very long. Its value in the good health of children is extremely important for the following reasons:
- Vitamin C supports the immune system by assisting white blood cell function, including antibody levels and responses.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and that can eliminate free radicals that can damage tissues, organs and cells.
- Vitamin C is essential in the production of collagen. Collagen is the main protein substance in the human body. It holds the body together in the form of tissue, tendons, cartilage, etc
Vitamin C's role in immune system support is one of the key elements that make it very critical for supplementation in children. It is imperative that growing, active children not be deficient in this nutrient
1 capsule per day or as directed by a physician.
Ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, plant cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), plant cellulose capsule.
Free of: Sugar, starch, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, preservatives, yeast, gelatin, flavorings, or colorings.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Each serving contains||Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C||250 mg||416%|
|* Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.|